THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 10, 2009

cut hair today 10.7.09


today in school b4 recess time have sport check.. my cards in my bag let the pengawas found.. somemore have 2 teacher check hair.. actually i got caught d but i beg the teacher to give me chance.. then she ask this and that call me write my name there.. [so monday will check again] then i go in front there i din see the book then i go back and i said idk where the book is(in chinese,the teacher dnt understand) then kelvin told me shh.. then i passed the 1st teacher.. then azmi check hair again.. that time kelvin teach me to go behind and when he came i'll walk pass his back and it success.. then when he came back to the front i run back lol.. but idk how abt my card la coz the pengawas is my friend.. idk how he will do coz if he help me throw it away and let ppl found it he'll be in trouble also.. and if he wrote my name maybe on monday i kena call then xun bian kena cut lagi my hair..
juz now i went to albert with ang.. we cut hair.. well this a pic of me after i cut my hair <<

0 comments: