THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

15.9.09 thurs thats all

The return of Jah:
hello world~! i'm back coz have ghost call me update woh~
hmm its my turn to fight for exams now for 3 weeks.. hmm today bm exam i dunno wat to say la haha confirm fail >.< but i'm satisfy with my maths yesterday.. i hear i got 83 xD woohoo.. yesterday i didnt get to finish my last question that contains 12 marks there.. coz i busy drawring graph.. there is 5 graph and actually we can choose to draw 4 of it only.. but i din read the question just drew all lur.. but nvm la can get 83 also hehe.. tml i dunno how o.. whole day english exam but i heard there is a chinese chess competition too tomorrow.. i lazy to go la.. busy to prepare exam things and also din practice at all call me play.. later early game kalah no face du =P
bah thats all la chao~

0 comments: