THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 1, 2010

hmm.. no title xD

hello all.. i was told by santa to update my bloggie.. well.. wat can i say.. hmm.. school is reopening really soon.. and i dun feel like going back.. coz many stuff i nt yet buy and my hp just died all of a sudden =/
hmm.. ok let me think abt my past.. these few day passes kinda well.. but not at my new year eve.. well at 1st we plan to overnight at nic's hse and the next day hang out at cp.. but who knows the plan changed.. we joined peter's and at 1st they say wanna go upperstar for dinner then count down.. and they changed it again == i'm kinda pissed that day.. well coz the plan keep changing and was like kinda get force to go k-box together coz everyone does and i'm not singing at all..(coz they keep singing chinese songs) so i just eat there.. and i have to pay rm30 just like that.. after that we split awhile coz there is half of us who didnt sing couldnt wait just sitting there.. so we decided to just watch a movie and meet together again.. ok.. after the movie we met up at "Rock N bull" i guess.. i'm not really sure where am i.. but nvm i just accompany them.. but u know.. i hate ppl drinking and the place surrounded with smokes.. and yet i have to be there == but nvm i was just waiting to go nic's hse to overnight but who knows.. nic suddenly told me that his dad don allow us(included ang and mike) to stay overnight there.. and that time is like midnight.. so i quickly contact my mum and luckily my mum still havent sleep.. but how abt ang and mike? well luckily there is Kelvin he get to let mike sleep over his hse and maybe sent ang home too.. i'm abit sry coz i din let them overnight at my hse coz its kinda small and messy u know.. ahh that night really pissed me so much.. well nvm next time i will never join them anymore.. oh yea.. and i really do hate the way they drink the beer.. especially randy.. i saw him holding a glass of beer and stand up and drink it.. other monkeys all clap their hands and yelling.. its so childish.. they r just acting adult and wasting their parents money.. just sry to say this might be my last time hanging out with them.. ==

0 comments: