THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

14.3.10,sunday

woohoo exam's over.. i guess i dun have the time to update my blog that few days coz of those tuitions and kursus.. so hmm.. many great news abt me.. 1 of em is i just bought a new phone C510.. alright even though the holiday week is coming i'm gonna make myself busy too XD i have to keep exercising for the coming up badminton competition =D i guess i'm joining the mix categories with my jie as my partner Rawr~! she'll beat em up =D i wish? XD alright later on i'll be going to the revolution party with my sis and youths, i guess i will also meet many friends since its a holiday.. but i cant join the revolution academy tomorrow morning coz i'm gonna start badminton practice.. i know i'll learn a lot if i attend it XD hmm thats all =D

0 comments: