THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fiction o Fiction~

Just like k-pop recently.. haha becoz it looks cool xP oww.. Today got stress because there r so many assignment chasing after me and i have to hand it up by next week >.< my accounts work is a lot to do.. I was told once again to redo it because of citation and sources of reference == but when i went to practice just now, my stress was released. This is nt because the dancing part that made me feel better but i saw that girl with the panda eyes LOL.. she always sleep late but i slept later than her always xO but still she looks pretty tired today until she dnt even have enough energy to dance just now.. haha (was laughing in heart) just now to keep my image xD then when we went home, i played tales of pirate with her.. It was fun playing on her haha.. i sort of tricked her for a few times in game just now haha since she is new and newbt, i got the opportunity to bully her =P Well but wat i can see is that she is a fast Game learner LOL.. not bad huh.. and surprisingly she listened to me today to switch off her computer today haha(she used to leave it on 24 hours) cz i told her if she didn't switch it off, she will get lagged in tales of pirate for the rest of the day.. So in order to get a smooth game for tomorrow, maybe she decided to follow to wat i say :D she is cute lol..

0 comments: