THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A great day

This morning i was exhausted because my QS homework hasn't done and i'm late for class.. well.. many great things happens as well haha.. my class r as cute as usual filled with cute friends.. the bad news is when i reached my class.. many of them has finished that chapter of homework and with this in mind, i feel bad cz i used to be the most hardworking student in our class and right now.. Just a lazy pork xD So instead of waiting my QS lecturer to kill me i quickly do my QS.. At the same time my Microeconomics lecturer just arrived xO GG.. lol but later on after school i manage to finished all my microeconomics homework and that QS chapter 3 too!! :DDD except the bloody Hubungan etnik == Besides that, today i just heard that my friend Ricky was a pervert and he is more pervert thn my friend ,Nip lol.. i was surprise and ogui lor the queen confirm habis x.x oh.. after school i went for a quick practice and then had dinner with my group members(Aquarius), we went out really very often.. i guess we should be counted as 1 of the most sporting groups =P had lots of fun with the queen today (awwww ^.^) and thats it..

0 comments: