THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 5, 2011

Bad News

this sem break i we out with various groups of friends and of coz i also spent lots of money.. now in my pocket i left rm11.. my wallet was stolen, so does my ATM cards and it was yesterday. My Bestfriend, janice told me that her dad just passed away at 4.25am that morning 5/9/11. His dad was a really good and friendly person. He suffered from and unexpected liver cancer due to taking too much supplyment that ppl say will get stronger or healthier.. It was all fake!! well, so this morning i got a text msg from her. She said she will be at fook lu siew till night time. And Thank God, i really thank him so much that i found some money from my savings.. i was dull at 1st when i thought i have to give money when i have just rm11.. so now i have to work hard in my next coming competition held on KKHS.. Although the reward for getting the 1st place was only rm200 i will work hard for it. Hope god will take good care of u uncle.. U will have a better life at a better place i wish

0 comments: