THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lesson for me..

Today was the last day of my chinese chess(sabah&sarawak) competition. I end up with no. 8 place which is Rm50 only.. well i lost more than i gain because this morning i lost my wallet in a fucking coffee shop.. Because today most of the shops at Gaya street area were close coz of Hari Raya and i found a coffee shop then when i was reading my chinese chess book i put my wallet on my lap then my mum told me to change table. This is the moment where i made the best careless mistake ever!! i left it on the chair because i was over concentrated on my chinese chess book.. then Here comes a bitch who stole my wallet.. he then sat on the table we sat awhile ago with his wife.. then as soon as i found out my wallet was not with me i started to be very frustrated and i told my mum.. then of coz the bitch realized it he then said the food they ordered is abit slow then they say they go otehr coffee shop to eat.. then i started to suspect him but i didnt dare to blame a strager if he is the thief.. but now i regreted for not checking him well.. u see in my wallet its Rm77 accurately on cash i counted last night, 2 ATM cards, 1 Debit Card, L license, new sim card, member cards, Ic. Actually i planned to use these money on movies after my last match of chinese chess competition but who knows i will meet this bitch.. my mum told me not to curse this bitch but i dunno wat to do i wont curse him much.. i cannot control my temper and if i ever get the chance to see him, (i cant swear) but i will defenately punch him on the bitch face till he become a piece of shit even he lost his mind i wont care.. eat my punch _!_
Later on, i told my friends i couldnt join them for movies and stuff and got disappointed but good thing they understand me =/ then after the chess competition i quickly make a police report but u see.. its Hari raya and even i get the report i still need a Rm2 resit from police office.. and shit.. i have to wait till friday.. so how can i retrieve my Ic and all those banks stuff in time? == my mum subsidized me Rm100 but i dun feel like wasting it.. i have to find part time jobs bt i also need to have my Ic and car of coz.. my license havent renew and havent get the P yet.. zzz really couldnt imagine how cruel is this bitch.. so now i'll be working hard on my chinese chess since i'm having sem break now and nothing to read i will go for my chinese chess and earn some money =/

0 comments: