THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Stress/confuse?

next 2 weeks i'm having my final exam for 1st sem of diploma in business admin.. I can see everyone is stressing abt their subjects and so do i.. but i'm gonna hang out today(saturday) with my old friend, janice. hmm next week i'll have a family vacation at penang for 4 days. U see.. how steady and i.. another thing is that i'll be having my JPJ re-test on the same day with my Accounting final's paper.. This is wat i'm stressing abt.. hope i can manage everything easily.. i need God's help. hmm.. i never knew that the girl Christy i liked b4 still has 99% same attitude and character like i do. She's now staying single and studying really hard for her PMR =) like wat i did in my B.A course but the only bad thing she had on me is that.. she treat me really bad.. maybe like few months or half year i'll find her once then get pissed by her and we stopped texting.. i'll most probably focus on my studies now~

0 comments: