THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

16/8/11 tuesday

Tomorrow is the 1st day of our TARC exam.. Of course i am nervous about that and still i don't have the mood to study yet.. i manage to read some "Hubungan Etnik" and so i hope i can pass this subject.. I was a bit disappointed on my English language that cause me from lossing interest in studying because i expected that i would score and A's in english all the time but who knows my coursework mark i get was low..
Oh~ this month i'm really busy :S because i have 5 papers of exam then JPJ on the same date with 1 of my paper and after this i also participated at the chinese chess (sabah & sarawak) competition - east malaysia.. Only God can help me now.. Another thing i wish God will help is that i have a particular close friend of mine.. her dad was told that he had a lung cancer but he never drinks or even smoke and she told me that she thinks that the causes of that disease is from consuming too much health product.. so just to remind all of u try not to consume those makai health tablets coz it may cause side effects.. uhmm.. thats all =)

0 comments: