THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 26, 2011

The day after exam 26/8/11

finally finished all my papers.. many of the subject i got disappointed thanks to some wierd format.. 1st time i see account which ask theory for 18 marks and 1st time i do QS easiest question until 1-0.00000000000000397-0.00000000000000417 and more and answer = 1.. so i got mad i leave it blank the whole thing 10 marks gone == i was hoping i can score 4 A but my english coursework mark was low as well..
Problems i'm undergoing now is a lot.. 1st is regarding my chinese chess competition.. tomorrow yea 27/8/11 is the 1st day of my competition(sabah & sarawak) and yea.. i havent get ready and still on the gaming mode.. i got addicted to games back when my exam started == and it sucks really a lot.. next, i have just reaceived a text msg from my car instructor which he is calling me to renew my "L" license which means i will have to go for JPJ again anytime.. thirdly, wat will i do during my holidays? i wish to have a job which can help me to earn some pocket money while its holiday.. i wan to buy present for my friend but i dunno how to pass it to her though if i bought it.. she's rude == hmm.. another thing is that stupid darryl yong jia xue he owes me Rm20 and havent paid me for like months.. wat the F i hate to be ppl's debtor.. and KKHS chinese chess competition is also having on september i heard.. well.. i'll be joining and hoping i can meet some old friends =) Just 1 word for everything.. Sucess! i dont wan to fail any single thing.. i will 1st start with that RM20 ==

0 comments: