THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 21, 2011

Bad day for me

today 21/10/11 friday used to be a beautiful day for me but i have no idea if i'd ruin it.. Just now i plan to go for movie with Crystal but the better than nothing cinema at megalong said we r 2 so they cant put the show on.. oh wtf.. then we got our refund and as i'm abt to go home i almost got an accident coz of that ninja king in front of me zz.. maybe it was my 1st time doing side parking today.. then as i got home, the road just right in front of my house got flooded == and not just that for today, when i switch on my toilet light it couldnt function as well.. zz i wonder wat will happen next to me.. maybe right now updating blogs and surfing net and suddenly no current? == talk about the better outcomes for me.. If i were to try my last chance in chasing a girl i dunno wat will happens lol..

0 comments: