THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Updated :D

This coming monday will be my Macroeconomics test 1.. i hope i could score well in this subject.. well, PMR just got over.. i was stress around that week so din get to wish my friends gud luck in time lol but i believe they had much preparation already =) today 14/10/11 is my dad's birthday as well as Deborah.. Actually i suppose to be playing badminton with my friend Janice and vivian today but due to some arrangement problem that i couldnt manage i end up refused to join Janice they all. It was bad that i felt guilty today.. not only to Janice but also Yi Yi and Ian who provide transport to me.. they r good for waiting me while i'm buying present.. Btw i wish to work harder on my sports coz i got the last in 100m -.-

0 comments: