THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 7, 2011

7/11/11 Christian Fellowship Camp at kundasang

talk about the past few days.. 3/11/11 my bestfriend, janice celebrated her birthday at Chocolatte Factory. She planned to stay up till morning with us but who knows she end up getting drunk before mid.. i also felt a bit dizzy that day but i'm not drunk.. But i never wish to join them again.. this is a place like hell to me.. and next 2 days it was my camp.. [5/11/11 - 7/11/11] we went to kundasang and i've taken tons of beautiful picture about Kinabalu Nature.. It was really a memorable memory to me, i love to hang out around with friends and at the same time receiving the gosspel from Joshua(organiser of the camp). He was a good speaker, on our 1st night in Bundu Tuhan( place we stay) he gave us a tremendously meaningful preach and that night have influenzed and change many ppl's thoughts.. He was a really blessed child of God and i wish i'll be like him someday. For what he have thought that night i will not be able to list out any of it because it was really a long story, u can ask him.. Besides sharing of the gosspel, Joshua also did organized as much activities that he could for our trip so that we dun felt boring.. he went to a few place around kundasang that is Kinabalu park, Sabah Tea Garden and Hot spring at ranau. I believe most of us enjoyed ourself there. I also manage to met a few new friends there. 1 of them is Daniel, brother of Gloria. And he is the 1 who saved me from stepping on a snake. haha.. after all, i'm unsure if my heart r still at there.. Bundu Tuhan is a place, i can say.. even without air con/ even fan u can feel the breeze from time to time or in other words its cool 24 hours.. I don't even felt like going back but still i need to go back to KK.. Now welcome back to my stressing life.. And i'm going to work harder now in my studies in order to cover up my family. This morning when i just got back my mum told me a plan.. she said she wanted to sell our house off here and move to KL and start a new life there coz our business aint running smoothly now.. Dang but for me, i will never wanna live in KL.. althought i only have a few friends here but i never will like KL for most of the people there are aggressive. Let me be aggressive and not u haha. Thats all, i have to write my newsletter report, as well as english oral script, also ITS exam, assignment(individual),(group) i hope i manage to go though all of this successfully. =)
Oh and for the pictures i took i will show all of u next time when i'm free again.

0 comments: