THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 11, 2011

Unforgetable 11.11.2011

Today is Gloria's Birthday and i didn't aspect that i'll be this excited.. even more excited than the birthday girl.. haha.. Maybe it's my 1st time doing so many things.. 1st time i drive out with friends, 1st time send ppl home, 1st time let the worker at Shell's station LC, 1st time manage to swim while breathing and more.. Haha.. it might be common for most of u but for me.. i never experienced so many 1st time in my life so i appreciated it very much.. Especially in such a Epic date 11.11.11!! haha.. u see.. i thought today's plan was just hanging out for a movie or having lunch at anywhere special but we end up swimming at waterworld.. althought the equipment there sucks but with friends, it's fun! later then.. some of us go for the 2nd round that is having dinner at sailor's cafe.. although we r allowed to use the closed section part.. it was very beautiful.. but the portion of the foods there has reduced to half the actualy size.. Now wat attracts me in Sailor's is that it doesnt charge service charge and also government charge.. so its cheap and worth it eating there.. haha.. i really thank God for having so many friends there.. i'll keep myself up and try to catch up with them as soon as my assignments r done.. my plan is to finish everything tomorrow

0 comments: