THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Busy November - december

this will be the most busy month for me.. i have to complete 2 more assignment that is ITS(individual and group). too bad i couldn't handle it well until i have to give up playing badminton on december.. But it's ok.. because i myself didn't even know if i really like to play badminton or not.. my CEO of our badminton group,stanley kept encouraging me to join.. He is a good couch haha but too bad.. and wow.. 1st time i heard someone saying my hair looks nice - i mean the curly hair i had after perming.. and yeah that is Janice, haha b4 this i'd think of pulling it straight back but now hmm.. looking forward for my assignment to be done.. you see Janice is funny, she is looking at share, she wanted to play that and she find me to play along haha.. of coz we r not rich we'll play RM100 (50 from her 50 from me) haha i wonder how will it end up but i'll give it a try.. Just waiting for her to do the research =p thats all for my life so far.. Next week Macro test 2.

0 comments: