THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

25.02.10

exam is coming really soon >.< this time i must score in my exam but actually we call it test =P hmm..i'm abit JUST abit relax since i sat for the "buku peraturan" test this morning and that stupid denise that is holding my hp deposit finally promised to bank in by tomorrow morning.. GET A LIFE BITCH zzz.. i would have said politely if she did returned my deposit immediately.. u know its been 2 months she's holding my money and its not that i didnt give her time to pay me back but wat is she thinking? using my money to manage her own business? well after i get my money back i'll curse her and her company to just get bankrupt == forget it (again).. tomorrow is a public holiday.. so i decided to go out with my group of friends for a movie and maybe lunch after that i dunno la they sing K and i go tuition.. hmm.. there is an installation night tomorrow night.. i know i wont be attending it so enjoy all of u =]

0 comments: