THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9.2.10 tues

stress.. zz so many things to do.. i have to claim my salary from boss,claim my hp deposit,pack bags, memories the stupid oral stuff.. my boss said will deliver the money straight to my hse and the hp supplier keep delaying me like i dun care ==
yesterday i had a little argument with the supplier.. she promised to give me either the full refund/ my hp yesterday.. and she broke the promise.. at 1st i ask brigitte for her number thn brigitte keep dun wanna give me when i call brigitte she click busy.. makan my money only == thn i ask my sis to call her by using her own phone thn she only answer.. thn only found another wrong person that is the supplier's friend named everlyn.. same thing i call them they click busy again zzz.. last2 the supplier only call me and apologize say i cant receive the phone and she say can only give me back half the refund.. == get a life girl.. i ask her where is her working place she keep dun dare to tell me.. thn i ask y i still cant take the phone she blaim the custom.. i call her give me that stock's serial number because my mum knew someone that is working for sabah's custom stuff.. he can help out and the supplier keep saying don wan.. zzz after that just to make myself calm abit i try to find the "pig"(i know u know xD) and smsed abit and as usual she stopped replying d.. oh yea i'm leaving kk tomorrow so take care all of u who is reading my blog =]

0 comments: