THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes i prefer to write bloggie better than accessing fb coz this is the PLACE i could share my secrets well since there isnt much ppl who will read my blog xD
sometimes i'd rather stay single than forcing myself to be coupled well because if u failed in chasing a girl u like u will not only lose her but also lose a friend =/
sometimes i felt myself already got rejected but y could i still act like nothing is happening? I wonder y each time when i closed my eyes,i could think soo many stupid jokes that could make 1 laughs but when i'm close to the 1 who i wished to tell it,my brain will just gone empty(hope u dun get wat i mean :D )
Sometimes I wonder if the decision that i made on chasing a girl is right/am i ready to chase/am i able to get her? well i hope i wont say such a dump thing anymore back to my life..

14.2.10 valentines day&Chinese New Year
Happy chinese new year and valentines day to all =]
This morning after having breakfast my uncle brought us to JuSco.It's bored there and it seems that i could memorize every shop held in that shopping centre that i could work at the information counter =P jk. I've checked and compare the prices for a single ticket for watching movie.. well i'm glad for living in kk coz the prices in kl for each adults is rm10/entry while those who have student card has to pay rm7/entry and its only available on weekdays.. then i went to popular bookstore and guess wat.. i started to love reading the comic book"pokemon" i found it a lil interesting although it wasnt exactly like the game that we used to play in our gameboys.. later on we went home and after dinner we Gamble! i was sooo excited coz it's my 1st time gambling with real $$ eventhough at the end i lose rm3 i still enjoy it xD

15.2.10
today we had Mc'd for lunch and this is the 1st time i feel sooo full guess wat i had a burger, a cup of ice cream , a cup of coke and 12 packs of fries and of coz not all for me but its for 4 of us(3 cousin and 1 me) to finish it.. i wonder y they din eat their fries, anyway i enjoyed eating em XD! ltr we went to visit our aunt's family.. they served us a lot of food too and i dunno how to reject them coz in chinese culture if we dun take wat they served its considered as "rude". after that we went home and we'll watch movie tonight(mid) looking forward for more fun b4 we go back to kk.. ok thats all =] enjoy your new year xD

0 comments: