THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

flash back 24.2.10

hmm.. finally kokurikulum is on.. i'm not used to be a pengerusi in catur club.. so ma fan have to carry the chess sets here and there.. luckily my only k-bro,jia zheng helped me or else i have to walk up and down few times =P
hmm after i went home i planed to play basketball but when i reach the basketball court nobody is playing.. so i just went for a jog.. after jogging i went back to the playground/basketball court.. i sat on the swing and started to have flash back when i was young at my old taman with my neighbour.. we enjoyed playing all the silly games that i invented XD but since the day they moved hse i started to be lonely =( and till now i've grown so much but not my height =/ anyway there is a few things i have to think.. i'm thinking if i should go nic's open hse on sat night.. its soo far and i dunno his hse and our youth is having "red night party".. and on friday.. i'm thinking of going to ang's hse and play maple XD but dunno how to tell my group of friend coz we planned to watch movie together..and my stupid hp, still waiting for the refund == and err.. that thing.. and i not yet study for my exam.. argh my head is gonna explode =/

0 comments: