THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Busy life in school..

hello all~ as i mention i'm currently a TARC student.. so i'm getting busier day by day and without realising actually i do love this kind of life lol.. U might think i'm abit insane but its really fun and good for my future.. everyday i have class as usual.. when i have free time i will go for my group meetings or practices for the orientation night but actually i just love to spend my free time there.. Just feel like waiting to 4pm only go home.. haha.. 1 thing i'm glad is that i've been meeting more and more of friends day by day =D now.. As a college students i must ensure that every homework or assignment that is given by the lecturer is done all the time but i still just cant help 1 course(Hubungan Etnik) its a hard subject maybe because its in malay version lol.. But i have no choice but to just take that course since i'm studying in local college =/
I'd set myself the time that every monday to friday i wake at 7+am and be in class b4 9am and go home at 4pm but without realising actually my schedule for wednesday(today) actually starts at 10am.. so i reached there an hour earlier.. and i was like.. oh shet~ but i couldnt blame anyone but myself for not looking at my timetable correctly haha.. well coming up next.. there will be lots and lots of homework and assignment so i hope i can still blog.. There is also a Chinese Chess Competition coming really soon.. i hope i can win the top 4 place.. haha cz i'm currently a jobless student so that should be my only way to earn come income for living xP Something i would like to share here too is that.. i met another dream high which i didnt aspected she would event exists.. she is sweet& beautiful and cute sometimes.. she doesnt seems like a rich kid,discipline,sporting,friendly,helpful .. etc. LoL but the only bad news is she is already taken =X so i was dissapointed awhile.. but its cool that god let me met this girl haha.. i can now replace her as a crush(a good example Crush) xP so hopefully my future GF could be better than this Crush =DD shh.. thats it.. wnt talk much or i wont stop talking >.<

0 comments: