THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 30, 2011

a Conversation with a piece of shit

i dont know y i love to write abt some dialogs in my blog but i just couldn't stand a dog talking to me.. well pls read carefully in our conversation.. my dog friend, Clarence yong trying to sell me some bitch products but failed and started argueing with me..
Clarence: u study where?
me: Tarc, kk
u asked again.
C:forget bah.. many ppl de mah?
me: where u study?
C:KL.. y dun u go KL de?
me: KL bad lol
C: see ur self de mah
me:wat course are u taking?
C: automotive
me: KL TARC, have automotive?
C: no la.. at other college.. your TARC many leng lui score A 1 rite?
coz all is score A(bonafide) de lol!
me: no i dunno them.. huh? wat is bonafide?
C:support center lar.. u hear score a is other de...
but bonafide u never hear de la
me:i now have TARC CEL also like score A.. can E-learning
C:study importen.. but money also la...
lol! we is 3years old till A level...and for everyone..
u jz tarc de
me: TARC = high standard already
well if u r hardworking.. all these E-learning r rubbish
C: u say rubbish? but now many country using e-learning.. after few year who dun using e-learning is rubbish lor.. must pandangan jahu~
me: lol E-learning is for rich and lazy ppl
if they r too slow n also cant catch wat the lecturer speaking in front
then they need it
well if u said that its that good
then y not u try it?
let me see your results.
prove to me u get 4.++ CGPA
C: r u ok?? now i automotive.. not spm..== i now is doing business ...
me:LOL then the product u saying doesnt even have business studies subject and u promoting it?
u say can reach till A level
adui
C: ==
me: keep it up. i know u wanna sell your product desperately
C: i not going to sell .. i jz find partner
me: lol dude for my opinion u should focus well in your studies now and u can earn x10 the money u earn now in the future
C: can u earn 60k in one month after u finish ur college??
no need lar. 4k seja
me: can u earn 60k in a month right now?
if yes maybe i swear i'll jump down from 14th floor building
C: digree can get wat?
but u belive or not got a go can do that??
me: your sales assistant job can earn dao how much? maybe my penny
C: use 16 month
i no need sell.. but earn 2k in my 1st month
me: LOL.. by cheating others money huh? 2k is nothing
C: a girl use 16moth to become a millionar..64kn per month .. believe mah??
me: well lets see in the future
a girl
u can also say is a girl
she is 1 in a million
and r u 1 of her
she can cheat so many ppl to earn that much but can u?
C: use ur OTAK lar
me: how many A's do u get in your SPM?
C: r u ok or not?? if SPM i know this i sell to u liao lor...
me: "u ok or not, u ok or not" only u know ==
C: u jz will think negative think..
me: thats all u got
call me use my otak
my brain is better thn u x100 times
i can think further than u can
C: ok then we see lar.. who can think...
me: k. keep going sell your bitchie products
C: i dun even talk about wat bitch..
i jz know u kind of golf
me: but u r acting like a bitch now
C: lol!! watch ur word lar boy...
i dun say u like that alos
also
me: kid keep doing your sales and earn your commission for the rest of your life
C: lol!! u still think got ppl sell like sot ka? stupid lar u==
open ur mind bah
me: u got no right to say i got no brain
open your mind lol?
tell me wat's your business
C: webucation
me: and wat do u mean by sell like sot
u know..
its even hard for me to understand wat r u trying to say ==
C: u go search 1st lar be4 talk about other
me: u have some problems with interactive skills?
search?
LOL u call me search for some influenzed kids language?
C: i no need communicate wif golf
me: well wat am i talking to?
a bitch? an idiot? nah
a nobody
a guy without penny? maybe yes
or a woman without breast?
fk a life dog
be a salesman for the rest of your life
C: wa ! i see so many word o..
GOLF
lol
me: lol b1tches can read words?
nono u r just guessing
go back to your kindergarten bitch school for furthur studies
C: ur like lar.. if like this can let u put over ur stress ...
golf forever is golf
me: lol i guess u've got no idea wat r u talking abt
it seems like u r the 1 having stress in selling your bitchie products
and when u failed to sell
u call others golf, where u r the role modal as a golf
C: haha! pls lar boy~ u teach ppl be nice.. but u always like this..== haiss
i dun like to u those words bah..
me: lol well use your huge brain to think
u r the 1 insulting ppl 1st
lol saying can u earn 60k+ per month after u graduate?
if that so then y is everyone studying?
wats the use when u can earn 64k per month right now
C: pls see back u words lar...dose i ue any bad word ?
me: well u r insulting ppl bitchie
C: dose i use that word to u?
ok lar.. i dun like chat like this o....
jz argue wif ppl...sien
me: then mind your words and i will be good
dnt try to insult ppl with that
can u earn 60+k after u graduate from degree?
it sucks really a lot
C: gegree confirm no!! but if u use business way u sure get it..
y u dun learn wif a sucess ppl?
me: tell me wat's your plan to earn 60+k per month now
its called successful not success
even english language u haven't mastered
zz
C: i know my english not that well..but i willing to learn. i learn every good things..
n i dun even say other bad thing
me: good. keep it up
i will learn from a real successful ppl
but nt from u of cz

stay popular bitch Clarence yong facebook link is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1116054731#!/profile.php?id=1027454233
if u see this guy or even know him? show him your middle finger or give a fuck to him.. he is really an idiot but i cant blame for his stupidity.. maybe i'll pray from him

0 comments: