THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 27, 2011

tougher days

i did it!! i really did it ._. i've done my 1st embarrassing essay ever and it was my 1st english coursework tho.. i wrote abt a love story that was actually my story xD i modified some of it but too bad the time given was not enough for me so i simply make a noob ending lol.. don't know if my english lecturer will give me good marks or not haha.. In my college life i really did lots of silly stuff.. but i'm proud of it since it proves that i ain't as shy as before.. i dare to talk to unknown girls now lol ._. btw.. last night went out with Janice and oliver was bored as usual but idk y i still enjoy lol.. owh.. tomorrow we r going to have practice for orientation night again~ but my homework are not done yet.. U know.. i found that holiday is bad for me because i'll get lazy and secondly, i cant find lecturer to solve my several problems lol.. i havent started studying yet and i heard the exam is coming soon =.- this is bad.. oww.. BTW i found it college girls actually love hardworking guys lol.. many girl trying to get closer to me because of my homeworks xP bah thats it.

0 comments: