THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 20, 2011

keep going~

I'm glad that there r some replys on my Chatbox(meaning that there is someone who is reading my blog xP) but wat i wish is that u all will leave me a msg at facebook~ (elijahng0428@hotmail.com) we can be friends there.. haha or u can give me your link to your blog too.. hmm.. ok back to my story.. As usual, homeworks getting more and more and there r assignment coming up too~ i seems to be hardworking now because everyday i see myself non-stop doing my homework only. In this case, i get lesser chance to touch my computer, but still i love to leave it on when i'm away xP its called as "afk" haha~ i kinda dislike weekends cz i always get lazy on weekend. U see tomorrow i'm going to watch movie with friends again~ xP Leaving my endless homework and assignment at home,hopefully i can finish those in time xP actually I'm trying to make use to myself for handing in my homeworks and assignment as soon as possible but yeah~ sometimes i gotta play or i'll be nerd xP bah.. tml watch Pirates of the carribean hope its good.. The liang moi i mention previously also going hehe.. i'll be updating soon again b =]

0 comments: